CDN – FASTER AND MORE SECURE WITH CONTENT DELIVERY NETWORKVinaHost provides high quality CDN (Content Delivery Network) services built by highly-distributed platform of servers worldwide that provide high availability and performance by distributing the service spatially relative to end users. By reducing the physical distance between the server and the user, CDN helps minimize delays in loading web page content, enhance users experience, reduce server load and save bandwidth.
- 220 PoPs worldwide, ready to handle more than 2+ million CCU
- 11 PoPs (datacenter) in Vietnam with more than 28+ servers
- Domestic bandwidth up to 620 Gbps, with load of over 1+ milion CCU
- DELL Server with Network 2x10GB NIC
- Reduce server load, save bandwidth, speed up website
- Protect server/website from DDoS attacks
- Solutions: Software, Gaming, Live Streaming, Website, E-commerce...
|DOMESTIC BANDWIDTH||UNIT PRICE (VNĐ/ GB/ MONTH)|
|5TB - 10TB||0.0395||
|10TB - 50TB||0.0275||
|50TB - 100TB||0.015||
|100TB - 200TB||0.0135||
|200TB - 300TB||0.0125||
|300TB - 400TB||0.011||
|400TB - 500TB||0.01||
|INTERNATIONAL BANDWIDTH||UNIT PRICE (VNĐ/ GB/ MONTH)|
- 1TB = 1024 GB; 1PB = 1024 TB
- The fee does not include 10% VAT.
- For support please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org or phone 1900.6046.
CDN is built by a network of many servers containing the same content located all round the world (and many ISPs in the same country) that which makes accessing website content or data faster by accessing the requested from the server closest to user’s location. CDN consists of two components:
- The Origin Server
- Cache Server - PoPs
Websites without CDN: The number of requests made to access the server: High
Website with CDN: The number of requests made for access on the server: Low
- Download speed:
Websites without CDN: Slow and heterogeneous between users in different areas.
Website with CDN: Fast and consistent between users in different areas.
- Investment costs
Websites without CDN: Invest in redundant hardware equipment, bandwidth and technical staff. Need to upgrade, buy a new server when traffic increases.
Website with CDN: Pay for what customers use; just need to buy and add more bandwidth quickly when traffic increases.
Websites without CDN: Get high security risk due to publicizing the server
- Infrastructure of the domestic system includes 11 PoPs (datacenter) with 28 servers located in ISPs that meet Tier III standards such as Viettel, FPT, VNPT, CMC HN, CMC HCM, Mobifone HCM (Viettel Hoa Lac , Viettel Binh Duong, Viettel Phap Van, Viettel Hoang Hoa Tham, FPT Duy Tan, FPT Tan Thuan, VNPT Tan Thuan, VNPT 12/1 Nguyen Thi Minh Khai, VNPT Nam Thang Long, CMC, Duy Tan (Mobifone), CMC District 9).
- Domestic bandwidth is up to 620 Gbps, loads more than 1,000,000 CCU and billions of requests at the same time, the total bandwidth of the system is up to 180 PB per month.
- The whole system has more than 200 PoPs with more than 2000 servers located in 22 countries worldwide.
- Server meets international standards, server load is up to 40Gbps. Network: 2x10GB NIC
When using the CDN service, the entire static content of the website will be backed up and distributed to many other servers (called PoP - Points of Presence).
- Website without CDN: Users will download all website data on the server that hosts this website to their computer.
- Websites with CDN: Users will download static content from the CDN network closest to their location, and only download the remaining content of the website from the server that hosts this website.
- Choose the service package you want to register at vinahost.vn
- Make payment according to this guide: https://vinahost.vn/thanh-toan.html
- After completing the payment, VinaHost will send you activation email and information of CDN domain name
CDN (Content Delivery Network) solution use a CDN network that describes a system of multiple computers connected to each other through the Internet, in order to distribute content to users. Data access via CDNs helps reduce latency, increase traffic and expand scalability. CDN is the best choice for content solution including web objects, media files, software, documents, video streaming realtime, ...
The CDN system is essentially a cache server system, or replica server, containing identical and synchronized copies of data (such as videos, photos, documents, software ...) hosted in different parts of the world. The goal is to reach users and help them query the nearest data, and reduce the load for the original server.
Benefits of CDN for organizations and businesses:
- Just need to pay for bandwidth usage.
- Increase the number of visitors in many places, find potential customers and expand business activities to other regions and countries.
- Save money to invest and upgrade your existing server system, just focus on your business.
- Be compatible with popular source codes such as Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, Magento…
- Being highly appreciated by Google Ranking with better search results, increasing business advantages than competitors.
- Use a mechanism to locate the server closest to the user to transfer data faster, speed up website anywhere.
- The static files of the website will be hosted on the cluster of CDN Network servers that reduces server load.
Benefits of CDN services to end-users:
- Speed up website, minimize latency when accessing and viewing content distribution websites such as Movies, Video clips, TVC, ...
- Enhance user experience when accessing the website real time.
- Allow users to watch online TV shows and events on the Internet at the fastest speed, ensuring the best image and sound quality even when viewed with popular devices (laptop, mobile,…).
- Media service providers, businesses and individuals use high-quality CDN infrastructure to distribute content (Movies, Video clips, TVC ...) on the Internet to promote and sell products and services to end-user.
- Company events, liveshow, gameshow, fashion shows, music ... need live reporting service for users via the Internet.
- Broadcasters need to develop channels for viewers through their website.
- Business customers need to distribute Media content without investing in equipment, server infrastructure as well as technology to transfer Media content (video, livechannel, movie, tvc, live shows, photo documents ….) on the Internet.
- Organizations and businesses need to develop VOD services (Video clips, Media, Movie ...) on the internet.