ALIBABA CLOUD PARTNER
SERVER SINGAPORE | TIER 3 DATA CENTER | 99.9% UPTIME | FREE IPv6/IPKVM
Locating server in Singapore is the best solution for those who need to run large short-term projects in Singapore. They may need to
- Be large businesses with strong and stable financial budget that need to run short/short term project.
- Need to expand the hardware continuously according to business scale and to host big multi-website with large data.
- Meet the demand of placing server in quality data center and ensure connection speeds and timely technical support.
- Run games, movies, media, e-commerce, ERP / CRM / e-learning sites/ apps, advertising, communication, accounting, banking and insurance.
- Server plays an important role for organizations and businesses operating in the sharing and management of information and data. Therefore, when buying dedicated server, you should note the important technical specifications. This will ensure the performance and longevity of Singapore server.
We provide customers with IBM, HP, Supermicro, Dell server Singapore with Intel Deca Core E5 Series and up to 128 GB of RAM or above as your demand. Besides, we provide a wide range of server options including Singapore server rack, Cabinets, Mounts and More… on demand. You can also easily upgrade your server hardware resources depending on business expansion.
With Singapore dedicated server, your server will be located at Tier 3 Data Center in Singapore that ensure a high transmission speed and 24/7 technical support. VinaHost is committed to ensuring 99.9% Uptime | up to 10TB Data Transfer | up to 100Mbps Bandwidth. This helps your server get the most stable performance.
We are a strategic partner of the best ISPs (Viettel IDC and VNPT) that make us have the strong and stable domestic and international transmission speed. The capacity of the international Internet gateway of two ISPs gets highest level in Vietnam with many transmission directions: US, Hong Kong, Thailand, China, Japan, Korea, Taiwan, Australia, Singapore, Malaysia…