ALIBABA CLOUD PARTNER
Vietnam IP address leasing service at VinaHost
1. What is an IP address (Internet Protocol address)?
IP address is the anchors of the internet. It is impossible to get online without an IP address.
IP address identifies and differentiate the online devices, including computers, mobiles, servers… and help them communicate with one another.
Other devices connected to the internet like printers, smart speakers, refrigerators, home surveillance systems… also have IP addresses.
Internet devices need a digital address to send and receive data. IP address ensures that data transmission goes to the right location.
There are 2 versions of IP addresses that are commonly used on the internet: IPv4 and IPv6.
- An IPv4 address is expressed as a set of four dotted decimal numbers, where each octet is separated by a period like 188.8.131.52.
An IPv6 address represents eight groups of four hexadecimal digits separated by colons like 2060:cc:6000:1c82:524c:cc4e:f2fa:9a5b.
2. What are the benefits of using several IP addresses on a server?
A device can have more than one IP address at a time.
Determining if the use of multiple IPs is right for you greatly depends on your particular needs and current situation.
If your current deliverability reputation is causing your messages to be throttled, it may make sense to utilize two to three different IP addresses to allow for your messages to be delivered in a timely matter. It is a temporary solution for those with a fair-to-good reputation in the process of improving to a great reputation. It is not a substitute for fixing the issues causing the less-than-great reputation.
Beside, there are some benefits of using several IP addresses:
- Because you may be consolidating services from multiple hosts and you need to preserve the addresses
- In order to use an IP address that can later be transferred to another host or to compensate for a host that’s down at that moment by adding its IP address to another one
- If you have multiple IP networks on the same physical/logical network/vlan it will prevent traffic from being exchanged via the gateway, speeding things up and reducing the load
3. Buy IP Vietnam Address – Why choose us?
Benefits of Buying Vietnam IP Address at VinaHost:
- We will make sure you get the IPv4 addresses and start using them within 48 hours
- We managed a large number of IPv4 addresses on hand and is ready to use anytime.
- We provide full list of IP address ranges and IPv4 address blocks to help you achieve your business goals (SEO, MMO, livestreaming, game...)
- Save cost on buying IP in Vietnam and lease IP address as long as you need. At VinaHost, you can make payment monthly. This is an ideal choice for customers that consider developing short-term projects or want to experience VinaHost services in a short time. We provide multiple payment methods for domestic and international customers as direct payment, payment by banks and online payment by OnePay, PayPal and credit card.
- Sourcing IP address is time-consuming due to their scarcity, so lease on-demand IP addresses is the most efficient way.
- Our highly skillful and experienced IP team will provide ongoing management service and support to you.
- The IPv4 addresses are coming from different countries and we are ready to serve the global network.
- IP addresses will be deployed quickly in a couple of days because you will be skipping the complicated process such as IP brokerage, agreements, and so on.
- All Vietnam servers at VinaHost are located in Tier 3 DC so that we are committed to ensure 99.99% commitment. The Tier 3 DCs can meet all standards about redundancy, security, fire safety and power safety.