PRIVATE CLOUD - DISTRIBUTED STORAGE SYSTEM
- Independent cloud infrastructure (Server DELL).
- Safety and security.
- Flexible expansion.
- Full rights to manage and install.
- 99,99% uptime.
|1 IP||5 USD/month|
|1TB SSD||200 USD/month|
|100GB SSD||11 USD/month|
- The fee does not include 10% VAT.
- Please contact us directly or bid/login interface of service packs management before ordering the upgrade options and additional services.
Private Cloud infrastructure is provisioned for exclusive use by a single organization comprising multiple users. Private cloud can be owned, managed and operated by the organization, VinaHost, a third party, or some combination of them, and it may exist on or off premises.
• Independent cloud infrastructure (Server DELL).
• Safety and security.
• Flexible expansion.
• Full rights to manage and install.
Thanks to the Distributed Storage system, customer’s data will be cloned into multiple copies (3 or more) and stored on multi-servers in the Storage Cluster. All data of the entire storage cluster is backed up monthly and stored in a backup cluster to prevent the entire cluster clusters from crashing.
In addition, VinaHost also provides customer with backup services for private Cloud servers. Customers can actively backup and restore the entire Private Cloud periodically if necessary.
Standardized Data center infrastructure
Equipment for computing, storage
Firstly, the central controller will detect the error node.
Check the integrity of the data on the storage device.
Automatically move internal virtual servers to active nodes.
VinaHost deploys one of the most popular Private Cloud model - Private Cloud Mix with Dedicated Server.
When using VinaHost Private Cloud, customers can be assured of data security as well as system performance. However, customers may experience some of the following problems:
VinaHost encourages customers to do the followings to reduce the risk of using Private Cloud:
Client should buy additional backup plan to recover Private Cloud when it gets trouble. The Hypervisor cluster should run from two or more server nodes to ensure high availability. When a node crashes, client can move the entire private cloud from the faulty server to the new server. If the client runs only one node, then when the node is down, the entire Private Cloud will not be accessible.
PRIVATE CLOUD OVERVIEW
In addition to Cloud Server services, VinaHost provides customer with Private Cloud services with Distributed Storage technology. Deploying VinaHost Private Cloud brings customer many benefits:
- Resources are virtualized and are only shared internally, enhancing the information security.
- Server clusters of systems only serve one customer/organization and completely unaffected by other customers.
- Unlike Public cloud, Private cloud allows customer to upgrade resources (CPU, RAM, storage) flexibly.
- Operating systems do not be unlimited with Private cloud.
- Customers easily customize the configuration and installation of the system to suit their needs with a centralized and friendly management tool.
- Private cloud help customer to save time and cost of hardware/equipment/licenses.
- Customer will get 24/7 technical support with 15 minutes via ticket, hotline, email from VinaHost’s experts.
If you are looking for Private Cloud solutions and need consultation for other services, please contact us for assistance via email firstname.lastname@example.org.