ALIBABA CLOUD PARTNER
Elastic Compute Service – Elastic and secure virtual cloud servers to cater all your cloud hosting needs
1. What is Alibaba Cloud Elastic Compute Service?
Elastic Compute Service (ECS) is a high-performance, stable, reliable, and scalable IaaS-level service provided by Alibaba Cloud.
It is more convenient and efficient compared with physical servers. You can immediately acquire ECS instances and scale computing resources on-demand.
ECS provides a variety of instance types that suit various business needs and help boost business growth.
Alibaba Cloud Elastic Compute Service (ECS) provides fast memory and the latest CPUs to help you to power your cloud applications and achieve faster results with low latency.
Deploy ECS instances with just a few clicks from the easy-to-use console and scale capacity up or down based on real-time demands.
2. Benefits of ECS Alibaba Cloud
High Availability: Alibaba Cloud adopts more stringent IDC standards, server access standards, and O&M standards to ensure data reliability and high availability of the cloud computing infrastructure and ECS.
- Security: Alibaba Cloud has passed a host of international information security certifications, such as ISO 27001 and MTCS, which demands strict confidentiality of user data and user information, as well as user privacy protection.
- Elasticity: Elasticity is a key benefit of cloud computing. Alibaba Cloud provides elastic computing, storage, networking, and business architecture planning and allows you to combine your businesses as needed.
- Reliable: Alibaba Cloud ECS offers an industry-leading SLA, with a commitment of 99.975% availability for individual instances and a commitment of 99.995% availability for multiple zones within the same region.
- Flexible Billing Methods: ECS provides multiple billing methods to cater to the cost-effectiveness requirements in different scenarios. Annual/monthly subscription, Pay-As-You-Go, Real time bidding subscription, Reserved instance. Exclusive network bandwidth billing methods are also provided to help you save more on resources.
- Deploy and Grow Globally: Choose from 28 international regions with multiple availability zones in each region and manage all regions from a single global account.
3. Features of Alibaba Cloud ECS
You can make an Autoscaling group and your ECS instances in the group can automatically scale-out or scale-in according to the metrics or triggers or your choice such as CPU utilization or network utilization.
Auto Provisioning makes it easier for you to take advantage of preemptible instances. It will automatically pick the instances across instance families, availability zones and purchasing models according to your strategy such as ‘lowest cost’ and utilize preemptible instances as much as possible to maintain you ECS fleet at your desired capacity.
ECS allows you to turn off hyperthreading that is beneficial to certain workloads such as HPC. ECS also allows you to shut down certain amount of vCPUs in order to save licensing costs.
|Dedicated Host Clusters
ECS provides Dedicated Host Clusters (DDH) so that the physical servers are dedicated to you without other tenants on it. You can place your virtual machines onto those servers according to your needs.
|Flexible Purchasing Options
ECS provides flexible purchasing models such as subscription model, pay as you go, reserved instances, as well as preemptible instances to meet your different business needs.
In early 2021, VinaHost Co., Ltd. became an official partner of Alibaba Cloud, providing Cloud Based Services. VinaHost joins Alibaba Cloud Partner Network in order to provide individuals, organizations and businesses with high quality services with higher scalability, resilience, efficiency and innovation.
For support, please contact us:
- Hotline: 1900 6046
- Email: email@example.com
- Livechat: https://livechat.vinahost.vn/chat.php