351/31 No Trang Long, Binh Thanh, HCM
Hỗ trợ trực tuyến
VinaHost always respect the privacy of our customers and is committed to protecting customer's information within the meaning of information security policy.
1. Customer InformationCustomer information including name, email address, phone number, contacts and other personal information provided proactively by customers or VinaHost collected by other valid methods.
Customer information does not include data on the website and other services are being used or stored on the server of VinaHost.
2. Customer dataCustomer data includes website source code, databases, service configuration and other data provided by clients, self-managed and stored on the servers of VinaHost service provider.
3. Customer information collection
You can contact or visit the website to find out information about services and may choose not to provide personal information.
When registering to use services of VinaHost, you must provide complete and accurate contact information as required by regulations to use the service.
When you access the websites of VinaHost management system, we can use some mechanism marked by browsers (cookies) to support the use of the facilities of the website. You can configure the browser to customize the turn of this mechanism.
When you visit the website of VinaHost management system, we can store information about your browser, operating system and network address information (IP) client for statistical or control purposes.
4. Customer data collection.VinaHost does not collect customer data under any circumstances. Customer data needs to be provide proactively by customers.
5. Storage of customer information.When accessing the websites in VinaHost management system or providing contact information at the request of VinaHost, you fully accept that the contact information is stored in the VinaHost server's system.
The contact information of the customer will be stored until the customer stops using the services of VinaHost.
6. Storage of customer data.VinaHost does not backup or store customer data unless it is necessary to provide customer service and be confirned by customers.
Customer data is stored until the customers stop using services or customer request delete / destroy data proactively.
7. Customer information useVinaHost uses the collected or proactively provided information by customers for:
- Statistics on the number of visitors to the website and the level of interest to our services.
- Manage credentials client accounts (if customers have registered accounts with VinaHost) and some customer cares including:
- Handle orders and provide domain name registration services, website hosting and other services.
- Receive and respond to questions, comments, requests for assistance, suggestions or complaints related to the provision of services.
- Provide information about promotions, price lists, sales policy and customer service.
VinaHost commits not to advertise these services which are not directly provided by VinaHost or spamming or other purposes.
VinaHost commits to stop sending promotional messages and advertising if you refuse receiving advertisement via Client account register.
VinaHost commits not to provide contact information of the customer to third parties, except in the cases notified to the client as follows:
- The provision is needed to ensure service users (for example, registration information with VNNIC domain owner).
- The supply is done at the request in writing by the executive units in Vietnam.
8. Access and edit customer data.
VinaHost commits to access or modify data only when the customer's consent is confirmed by the customer and only to perform the service as required by the customer.
VinaHost will not use customer data or provide access to customer data to third parties for any purpose whatsoever.
VinaHost commits to the handover or delete all the data of the client when the client has requested.
9. Safety protection of customer information and customer data.
- Any communication of data across the Internet we encrypt with digital certificates (SSL).
- Protect the servers storing information and customer data in a decentralized multi-layer access authentication.
- Authenticated access or edit customer information with other measures in cases not directly accessible through the Internet.
VinaHost will not be liable if the incident occurred related to safety of customer information or customer data arising from causes not within the control of VinaHost.
10. Adjust customer information.Customers can actively add or change a part of customer information based on management mechanism of VinaHost system support including:
- Log in to the interface customer accounts https://secure.vinahost.vn/
- Contact to customer care Team of VinaHost:
- directly at company offices (Cuu Long condominium, 351/31 No Trang Long str, Ward 13, Binh Thanh District, Ho Chi Minh city)
- via the online support system
- telephone (1900 6046)
- send e-mail to the address [email protected]
VinaHost may refuse to cancel some customer information purposes or statistical quality control. This information will be stored until VinaHost stop providing related services.
11. The system of VinaHost website.
System VinaHost websites include sites using the domain name or subdomain secure.vinahost.vn vinahost.vn and live.vinahost.vn. These websites can use VinaHost to include hyperlinks to other web pages aimed at introducing or including additional information. We are not responsible for the content and privacy policies of these sites.
VinaHost will attempt to notify customers via email if significant adjustments likely affect the benefits of the client.
When we update the contents of this policy, we will edit the time in the part “lastest update” on website.
Last edit 25/06/2015